[vc_row][vc_column][vc_toggle title=”How much are the IQ PROGRAMS?”]IQ PROGRAMS are available in age-specific units, each containing three lessons.
Each Unit is accessible to schools for $290 AUD and homeschooling parents for $90 AUD. This investment is a ONE-TIME FEE!
To get started, it’s a simple process of completing an application form.
Invoices are issued to schools and homeschooling parents within 24 to 48-hours of application, and materials are accessible after cleared payment is received.
Associations and regional schooling clusters may inquire about pricing for all members to access.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”What training is available?”]After training thousands of educators and youth-helping professionals, the consistent message we receive is that training helps with a confident delivery. To support homeschooling and school educators, we provide training in five ways:
1. Each Unit includes a short video training (preparation-for-delivery information), an understanding of the links to the Australian Curriculum and Social and Emotional Learning (SEL), and an explanation of one activity within the Unit. (If this isn’t accessible in the Unit you access, it will be soon!)
2. Bonus training includes 1 x short video to use in general staff meetings to create awareness and understanding of the significance and range of issues arising from children accessing pornography.
3. Recommendations are provided for relevant training by other providers. Often, this training is free.
4. The online Professional Development provided by Youth Wellbeing Project is discounted by 10% for purchasers of the IQ PROGRAMS.
5. Our “Educating for Tricky Conversations” forum provides a constant stream of topical updates, new research findings and more.
Get started today – it’s a simple process of completing an application form, so what are you waiting for?[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”What inclusions come with the purchase of an IQ PROGRAMS Unit?”]
Each Unit of the curriculum is designed for delivery by schools and homeschooling parents and includes:
– Online access and downloads
– Permission for unlimited teachers to deliver to unlimited students (individual login’s provided)
– 3 x 60-70-minute lessons in a comprehensive facilitator manual
– Creatively designed PowerPoint
– Lesson activities & handouts
– Parent Letters
– Pre- and post-evaluation surveys
– Mapped to the Australian and New Zealand Curriculum
– Accessible for schools to purchase from anywhere in the world–upon request, our team can work with you to adjust for different regions
– Webinar-style training videos providing an overview of the Clean Sweep Unit and practical aspects to assist in implementation.
– Lesson content overview
– Pre-lesson preparation guidance
– Post-lesson discussion guidance links to online learning
– Guidance to create a safer online experience
– Country-specific Support links
Additionally, purchasers may access our bonus material:
– 1 x short video to use in general staff meetings to create awareness and understanding of the significance and range of issues arising from children accessing pornography.
– Porn & Online Safeguarding Education Implementation Toolkit
– Online & Physical Environment Safeguarding Toolkit
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Why are IQ PROGRAMS such good value?”]
The simplest answer is because we want to equip as many educators as possible to keep kids safe and help them develop critical thinking skills for digital harms. With ever-tightening budgetary constraints, we don’t want ANY school or family to miss out.
The more complex answer is that it’s almost impossible to place a value on everything we’ve included. Our expert team has contributed hundreds of hours into every Unit, developing not just the engaging PowerPoint and step-by-step Facilitator Manual but also creative lesson handouts, parent-engagement tools and comprehensive delivery support. The IQ PROGRAMS are invaluable, so we are making them as accessible as possible. Our kids are worth it.
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Why do you require an application form?”]
An application form allows us to do two things. Firstly, to ensure we know more about our purchasers and what their needs are.
And secondly, by requiring an application whereby we know that purchasers have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions, we can work together with a shared understanding.
Get started today – it’s a simple process of completing an application form, so what are you waiting for?
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Are IQ PROGRAMS available in my country?”]Developed for Australian and New Zealand schools, IQ PROGRAMS are readily adaptable for global delivery.
Mapped to the Australian and New Zealand curriculums, the Facilitator Manual, delivery resources, and supporting resources are adjusted relevant to the region, with country-specific services recommended. For instance, we recommend the eSafety Commissioner and Kids Helpline for Australia and Netsafe and Kidsline for New Zealand.
Certain aspects of the program materials require adjustment to be region-specific. For example, changes to handouts, appendices, and PowerPoint slides reflect relevant legal variations, classification systems, support services, curriculum mapping, or similar.
The process is simple—for assistance with any aspect of adjusting IQ PROGRAMS for your country or region, please download this information sheet for further details and send us an email – we are here to help!
What are you waiting for? Apply to access IQ PROGRAMS today!
[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Can I translate IQ PROGRAMS for my country?”]Yes! We already have inquiries about translating into Danish and French, and materials are currently being adapted and trialled in India.
For assistance with any aspect of adjusting IQ PROGRAMS for your country or region or inquiries relating to translation, please inquire. Download this information sheet for further details—we are here to help![/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”What permissions do I have when I apply to deliver the IQ PROGRAMS and other resources?”]In summary, Youth Wellbeing Project grants a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to use all IQ PROGRAMS and Online Courses, Presentations and related download links (the “Program Materials”) on a strictly non-commercial basis within your organisation (or, if you are a homeschooling parent or independent purchaser, permissions are granted for the individual).
~ Some products are a one-time purchase, and other products require an annual training subscription agreement to use the “Program Materials”.
~ “The Purchaser” may make minor edits or alterations to the “Program Materials”, providing it does not alter the integrity or intent of these educational resources.
Please access the full TERMS AND CONDITIONS prior to purchase.
Inclusions are listed in our shop, relevant to the “Program Materials” in question.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”What IQ PROGRAMS units are available?”]Umbrella for ages 6-7, Brain Burger for ages 12-13, and Clean Sweep for ages 14-15 are now available. New units are scheduled for release soon and include:
~ Early Bird for ages 4-5
~ Shadow Step for ages 5-6
~ Safe Surfer for ages 8-9
~ On Guard for ages 10-11
~ The Brain Team for ages 13-14
Sign up for Youth Wellbeing Project updates to learn when new units become available.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”I have other questions. Who can I ask?”]Please send an email through our Contact Us page, and we will respond as soon as possible.[/vc_toggle][/vc_column][/vc_row]